Choosing the best way to display portraits in your home can be a daunting task. You’ve gone to the effort of making sure everything was perfect, the clothes, the location. You’ve made sure the kids know they have to sit there and smile! But now that your session is over, it’s time to decide where you are going to put your photos and what will look best in your home.
- Canvas – We offer beautiful canvases stretched over varying thicknesses of wood to make it stand out more or less depending on your preference. These photos are free-floating and do not require a frame.
- Framed on Wall – Dress your photos up with stylish frames to match your home décor. We offer a variety of print sizes for you to choose from. Contact us for more details.
*When hanging photos on your wall (framed or canvas) you can choose to hang a single photo, or a group of photos in a collage to change it up.
- Framed on Shelves, Desks, Tables – If you are renting or don’t want to put holes in your walls from prints or canvases, you can also frame your prints and place them on shelves, desks, or tables around your home. (You can also do this in addition to the wall hangings if you’d like.)
- Photo Boxes – Customized photo boxes are totally in! These are very popular amongst our clients. This is a great way to display your photos, and you can keep more prints inside or use them as a keepsake box to house your precious memories.
- Albums/Coffee Table Books – If you just can’t pick out a few photos to display in your home and you need more space, you can always get an album printed up and place it on your coffee table or bookshelf. Pull it out and look through it to remember how fun your session was, and how much your family loves each other.
The most important thing to remember is the the portraits are to be enjoyed, so the best place to hang them is in the spot where you will see them the most. Especially in the case of a Newborn portrait where your little baby changes so quick, it’s important to get your Wall Art displayed and enjoyed for may years to come.
To see more portrait images, or to make an appointment to visit our Geelong Studio, click Here